RTAI help

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Sun Aug 18 09:00:51 CEST 2002

Hi Andrea,

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 01:06:17AM +0200, Alessandro Rubini wrote:
> Please work on that background first: get yourself "appunti di
> informatica libera" by Daniele Giacomini, it's even a Debian package.
> Once you feel confident with the system and with a little of kernel
> programming, you'll find all RTAI problems are easily solved.

And, most important, get yourself a copy of Alessandro's "Linux Device
Drivers, 2nd Edition". It's the bible of programming kernel modules, so
everyone doing this should have one. You also can find it online at the
O'Reilly Website, but for real work I suggest the printed copy.

I suppose Alessandro was too shy to mention this... =8-)

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4