RTAI case study

Jorge Almeida j-almeida at criticalsoftware.com
Fri Aug 12 13:49:21 CEST 2005

Hello to all.

I' m working in a military project and we are needing a real-time system to
start using.

I've already use RTAI in an academic project but this is a little bit
different (with more responsability) and i would like to know if there are
any case study of RTAI in the military area (to support our choice) or even
in the space or another kind of critical mission.

Thanks for every link you send me back.

--
Jorge Almeida
j-almeida at criticalsoftware.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a named addressee and mistakenly received this message you should not copy or otherwise disseminate it: please delete this e-mail from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmissions. Please request a hard copy version if verification is required. Critical Software.