AW: RTAI-3.2 memory consumption per process ??

Bernd Oelker [HSP] Bernd.Oelker at hspg.de
Wed Aug 17 15:12:58 CEST 2005

Hello,

>Try to reduce a user-mode stack's size for each process to some
reasonable minimum, if not yet done.

Stacksize wasn't the problem, thank's for the idea !

it seems to be a difference if one uses pthread_create from linux (while
process comes up), or
rt_thread_create because each version runs, but rt_thread_create uses
many less memory !!
(it calls pthread_create throw RTAI - PROTR - Wrapper ??)
So using rt_thread_create solves memory consumption problem, but I don't
understand the big
difference .... (Now each Prozess unses about 500 KByte !)

ciao Bernd

  _____