cvs magma and hal-linux-2.4.30-i386-r18c1.patch comments

Paolo Mantegazza mantegazza at aero.polimi.it
Thu Jul 7 21:23:07 CEST 2005

Rus V. Brushkoff wrote:
> 	Hi.
>
>  1. The rtai_up module has undefined symbol do_signal, while
> USE_LINUX_SYSCALL is undefined in the base/include/asm-i386/rtai_lxrt.h
> (by default in the current cvs).

With magma there is a must: use just ADEOS patches coming with it. If
that is done and the missing symbol remain than I've done something
strange in my commits.

>  2. In base/include/rtai_nam2num.h lines 58 and 106 the unsigned sizeof
> value is compared with signed variables which produces compiler warnings.

I'll look at the above more closely as I've no such warnings and "cvs
diff -r HEAD" shows no differences between my copy and the official one.
Thanks.

FYI: the i386 part of MAGMA is now under heavy strees testing (and is
passing it). Daniele has decided to align x86_64 to 2.6.12 and that is
holding another experimental release for a while.

Paolo.