rtai_serial patch for 3.1
grilling at vmars.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 19 18:13:01 CEST 2005
I have fixed a problem with the rtai_serial module loading in Vesuvio. I do not
know if anybody is interested, I found only one thread discussing this (started
by Martin Hansen).
The patch cleans up the code a bit and ensures that everything is freed on
errors. It should not fail when there is no LXRT but I am not sure if my way to
check it is the best one.
I did not test it much but the fixes are pretty obvious and it loads now without
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Rtai