RTAI - linux-2.6.9 - PIII

Ignacio García Pérez iggarpe at terra.es
Fri Jul 22 17:19:59 CEST 2005

Mr. Emitrax wrote:

Use dmesg and post the output. The "-1 operation not permitted" is the
output from insmod (or modprobe), and it just tells you the error code
the kernel returns when trying to load the module. As ir is just an
error code, it cannot carry much information. The kernel log (which is
what you get with dmesg) will contain any messages the module wrote
describing the error.