RTAI Fusion on ARM

Marco Cavallini rtai at koansoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 19:48:10 CEST 2005

> I've been reading in the list archives about the work being done to port
> Fusion/Adeos to ARM.
>
> Here at the Cambridge University Engineering Department we are developing
> some projects using the Balloon Board <http://www.balloonboard.org>
> currently using the Strongarm 1110 on the Balloon Board V2, but soon(ish)
> a PXA27x on the Balloon Board V3
>
> What is the current status of the port, and is there anything we can do to
> help?

Unfortunately this question is becoming a FAQ:

>> Hi all
>>   What is the current status of RTAI/fusion in ARM platform.Is there any
>> documents regarding this???I searched for this but I cant find any
>> details.It was given that RTAI/fusion 0.8 support for ARM can be expected
>> in middle June???where i can get the details...
>
>The status is that this port is currently stalled. Lack of time, only 24
>hours per day, no more than one week-end per week. Very unfortunate.
>
>Philippe.

However AFAIF some people in Milan Politecnico University
was working on that, and I have no loger heard them :-(

Regards
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering
Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software
Klinux : the embedded distribution for industrial applications
  - Atmel AT91 ARM Third Party Consultant
  - Intel PCA Developer Network Member
  - Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner
Via Pascoli, 3  - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA
Tel. (++39) 035-255.235 - Fax (++39) 178-223.9748
http://www.koansoftware.com  -  http://www.klinux.org