RTAI installation

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Tue Jun 28 10:18:37 CEST 2005

A Dimarts 28 Juny 2005 10:08, Gilles Chanteperdrix va escriure:
> Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>  > I begin to be lost about RTAI and I'm in the beginning ..... well, where
>  > can I found the information about what's:
>  > RTAI-fusion (classic) vs RTAI-fusion (no classic)
>  > RTAI-magma (classic) vs RTAI-magma (no classic)
>  > RTAI-magma (classic and no classic) vs RTAI-fusion (classic an no
>  > classic)
>
> On the website http://www.rtai.org
>
> More precisely :
>
> http://www.rtai.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=5
>
> Regards.

Thank's!!!

great, I have not read the document yet, but only 10 seconds looking the
diagram (and the section "The Debian scheme taken as model") have been
sufficient to understand a lot of things. I have to look it more deeply.
Thank's again.

Leo
Linux User 152692
Catalonia