RTAI installation

rolf.freitag at email.de rolf.freitag at email.de
Thu Jun 30 00:22:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

i found the solution for the bios remote access:
a) set Line Warp to ON
b) set the terminal width to default (i think it's 80).

The line warp shows the whole menus and the correct terminal width
shows them correct.
Line warp is not enabled at default in minicom but in hyperterm.

Now i'm looking for a way to use grub via the serial port.

Regards,

Rolf