Can't find run scripts in testsuite

Ivan Martinez supertrasgu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:35:53 CEST 2006

Sorry for insisting, but I really need to get RTAI working soon. I
have tried with gcc 3.4.6 and compiling in a separated directory tree,
but it didn't make any difference. Is there any other way of testing
my installation?. Can anyone send me a "run" script, so I can figure
out how to load modules and make examples work?. Thank you.
Ivan Martinez