Why stranger ????????why u treat me as a stranger, u dont trust me, Error opening /dev/rtf0

sailendra sethi sailendratalks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:10:38 CEST 2006

I test again the sample program of  sine test that i sent in attached file ,
but when i run the program
it gave error as : Error opening /dev/rtf0

as i was already run the script file ( for making rtf ) as :

#!/bin/bash
mkdir /dev/rtf
for n in `seq 0 9`
do
        f=/dev/rtf/$n
        mknod -m 666 $f c 150 $n
done

mkdir: create directory `/dev/rtf': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/0': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/1': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/2': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/3': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/4': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/5': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/6': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/7': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/8': File exists
mknod: `/dev/rtf/9': File exists

and another probelm arised when i am test the testsuite , as again enable
testsuite in doing #make menuconfig.

but it gave me error while test the latency as

insmod: error inserting '/usr/realtime/modules/rtai_hal.ko': -1 Invalid
module format
ERROR: cannot load /usr/realtime/modules/rtai_hal.ko
insmod: error inserting 'latency_rt.ko': -1 Invalid module format
ERROR: cannot load latency_rt.ko
Warning: Error opening /proc/rtai/latency_calibrate
         Couldn't get infos about the module's state.
Error opening /dev/rtf3

while i already done mknod for rtf, as rtf0.....9 are already there in
/dev/rtf

Thanx
sethi