Error List

Paulo André Capellari tilibra_cc at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 30 16:15:17 CEST 2006

Paolo, thanks for your sugestion, but I'm looking for
the Run Time Errors...
i.e. When the kernel is compiled with the APIC option,
and the machine doesn't have this, RTAI hangs up with
an error: "local apic used but not configured", or
something like this ;)

so, I'm looking for this type of Error List.

could you help me??

thanks

--- Paolo Mantegazza <mantegazza at aero.polimi.it>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/br/tagline/answers/*http://br.answers.yahoo.com/>!