switching to a new kernel ?

Hawkeye I. King hawkeye1 at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 9 19:06:29 CET 2006

Arun,

	The file you want to inspect is "/boot/grub/grub.conf".  That's where
your grub configuration, including kernel and kernel parameters is
specified.  However, if you compiled your kernel and ran "make install"
at the end, you should be able to select your kernel at boot from the
Grub boot menu.  Usually you have a few seconds to choose to interface
with Grub at boot time.

    Was this your question, or were you asking something more RTAI
specific?

Hope this helps,
Hawkeye King
BioRobotics Laboratory