proper interrupt handling

Petr Danecek danecek at ucl.cas.cz
Mon Jul 3 08:48:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

> You are using "main" as the interrupt handler which is not the right thing
> to do. You have to create a specific thread (or tasklet) to perform as
> interrupt service routine.
>
> Have you had a look at the 2 examples in: showroom/v3.x/user/i386/usi?

admittedly, i have found the examples in the showroom tree only after i
have made previous post. I was not able to get my program working even
with the help of the examples. Attached is the rtai core of the code.

Sorry for bothering, i have no experience with this kind of programming
and the documentation assumes that one already knows many things.
Thanks for your response.
Petr