Stability issues in C++

Ibrahim be_brahim at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 5 11:01:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

 actually i'm developping an application using C++ and i encounter many problem for its execution in a realtime context!
 As you have an experience in C++ programming, i want to benefit from it to ask you for some questions:

 - how do u use the LXRT tasks (creation, behaviour's defintion) into C++ classes? if u encapsulate tasks in posix thread or in C++ user defined classes?
 - how do u manage dynamic memory allocation (primitive new) into LXRT context??

 really, it was a long time that i'm confronted  with this kind of problem and any hint will be a great help for me!

 thx,
 Ibrahim