[Rtai] CVS problem

Jakub Nowacki j.s.nowacki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:55:26 CEST 2011

Sorry, I didn't copy the message to the mailing list.

> I've the same problem and filed a request for a fix to GNA. Maybe you
> should file yours to put some pressure onto them.

I've filed the request to gna directly:

http://gna.org/support/?2791

Looking into the mailing list I've noticed that it is not the first such
a problem. Maybe you should consider putting the code somewhere else
like Github etc.? Also a release, e.g. 3.8.2 would be useful since there
were some substantial changes in the code, I think. At least there are
many new patches for the kernel, which are important for more modern
machines, like mine.

Best wishes,

Jakub