[Rtai] CVS problem

Paolo Mantegazza mantegazza at aero.polimi.it
Thu Sep 15 14:18:34 CEST 2011

Jakub Nowacki wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't copy the message to the mailing list.
>
>> I've the same problem and filed a request for a fix to GNA. Maybe you
>> should file yours to put some pressure onto them.
>>
> I've filed the request to gna directly:
>
> http://gna.org/support/?2791
>
> Looking into the mailing list I've noticed that it is not the first such
> a problem. Maybe you should consider putting the code somewhere else
> like Github etc.? Also a release, e.g. 3.8.2 would be useful since there
> were some substantial changes in the code, I think. At least there are
> many new patches for the kernel, which are important for more modern
> machines, like mine.

You should be able to see my message on their problem list.
We've thought about transferring it, it might happen if we can manage to
get it all  here.
As for the release I think that your suggestion is correct. A minimal
upgrade to 3.82., including Linux 23.35 at least should not be too bad,
serving to patch the lack of time I'm not able to get rid of at least
for some time.

For now let's see if the CVS gets working again to check what I've here
with what's there.

paolo