RTAI

Arne Linder alinder at uni-wuppertal.de
Tue Oct 5 09:55:56 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am working together with Lars on the same project and so I will answer
to your questions:

Roberto Bucher schrieb:

> [...]
>
> Did you start the examples in the test-suite (for example latency) in user and
> kernel space? What happens with these examples?

The examples in kernel space run as well as the "switch"-example in user
  space. The "latency-" and "preempt"-examples in users space result in
a kernel divide error. For more information see my mail "Problem with
user space examples in RTAI 3.1", posted just a few minutes ago.

> Which kernel and patch are you working with?

Kernel is vanilla 2.6.7, patched with the rthal patch from RTAI-3.1-test4.

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me

Greetings from Wuppertal

Arne Linder

[ .. error messages snipped out, please refer to original mail .. ]

--
Dipl.-Ing. Arne Linder
Electrical Machines and Drives
e-mail: alinder at uni-wuppertal.de