CLOCK_REALTIME?

Wolfram Sang wolfram at iswi.org
Tue Oct 5 11:49:22 CEST 2004

Greetings everyone :)

I am just porting a driver from RTLinux to RTAI and there is one
substitution I did, which I am not sure about: The original source
included "RTL_TIME.H". I couldn't find a similar include within RTAI.
So, I simply replaced all "hrtime_t" with "RTIME" which only left the
"CLOCK_REALTIME" undefined when compiling. As I cannot include "time.h"
because of lots of conflicts, I just added the "#define CLOCK_REALTIME
0" from it to the driver-source. But I am not sure if this is a good
solution, as RTLinux defines "CLOCK_REALTIME" by reading some array. So
my question is, if there is a better way to define it in RTAI?

By the way, this is my first Linux-project, so please forgive me, if my
questions turns out to be too easy. ;)

Best wishes

    Wolfram Sang