RTAI

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Tue Oct 5 13:56:34 CEST 2004

Can you try to patch the kernel with the last patch from RTAI-3.1 and see what
happens?

Another possibility: I had problems with the gcc from SuSE, and I migrated to
debian, but I know that Paolo work with SuSE without problems, but I don't
know exactly with wich gcc version.

Roberto

--
University of Applied Sciences