RTAI

Vandenbroucke Sander Sander.Vandenbroucke at vandewiele.com
Wed Oct 6 09:01:04 CEST 2004

Hello,

I don't think it has anything to do with the kind of development platform u
use.
I've got similar problems with a 2.4.24 kernel and rtai 3.1. The latency
example in the testsuite crashes all the others work well. RTAI 3.0 on a
2.4.20 kernel isn't a problem at all. Unfortunately I don't have any
detailed information on the crashes. My system is a Fedora Core 2 and the
target is based on RH8.

Sander.