unresolved symbol rt_print_to_screen()!!!

José Antonio Sánchez getaceres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:09:10 CEST 2004

You need to have your rtai library on your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in
order to run some rtai applications.
For example, if you have your RTAI installation on /usr/realtime you
have to execute:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/realtime/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
before running your application (once per session).
If you want to have it always on your library path, you can modify
/etc/ld.so.conf to add /usr/realtime/lib to it. Then run ldconfig and
you have it on all sessions so you don't have to run the above line
everytime you start session.
I hope this will help. I don't know if that's your problem.