Antwort: Re: regarding soft floating point support

deepa.vijayaraghavan at mbtech-group.com deepa.vijayaraghavan at mbtech-group.com
Wed Oct 6 14:26:45 CEST 2004

Hi,
   Since I did not have the libgcc_sf.a in the ELDK kit(3.0) that I have,
I downloaded it from
http://linemb.d-sciencelab.com/cases/laserprojector/rt_mod/. Luckily the
platform was the same(ppc_4xx).
And, I am able to do floating point now.
Incase, this had not been the case, how do I build libgcc_sf.a? Are the
sources part of ELDK?

Thanks very much for all your help.

Regards
Deepa.