RTAI

Arne Linder alinder at uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Oct 7 12:38:50 CEST 2004

Hello Alberto!

AlbertoSechi at libero.it wrote:

 > I attached
 > my .config for kernel 2.6.7 configuration. Maybe it can help you.
 > Best regards.
 > Alberto
 > [...]

Many thanks for your .config file for the 2.6.7 kernel. We copied it to
our system but we are wondering about the CONFIG_COMEDI-parameters. Our
kernel configuration does not have those configuration switches. Do we
have to patch comedi into the kernel? We only downloaded it from CVS and
compiled/installed it like given in the README files.

How do you get those CONFIG_COMEDI lines in the kernel configuration file?

Best regards

Arne Linder

--
Dipl.-Ing. Arne Linder