Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: help reqd rgd example preempt pls(with denx core)

Wolfgang Grandegger wolfgang.grandegger at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 7 21:05:21 CEST 2004

On 10/07/2004 02:10 PM deepa.vijayaraghavan at mbtech-group.com wrote:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>    This does not help, unfortunately. The insmod of latency_calibrate.o
> doesn't go through. It just hangs in insmod.
> I then searched for string 'CONFIG_4xx' in RTAI 24.1.12, also found it in
> file rtaidir/rtai-arch.c. Tried changing this too, but no improvement.\\\

Strange, rtai-arch.c is a symbolic link:

  rtai-arch.c -> ../arch/ppc/rtai.c

If you have made the modifications in rtai.c they should be visible in
rtai-arch.c as well.

> With some print statements to understand the flow of control, it seems to
> get stuck in start_rt_timer().
>
> Any suggestions?

Recheck the modifications and do a "make clean; make". What do you get
with the command "find . -name '*.[Sch]' | xargs grep CONFIG_4"?

Wolfgang.