RTAI

Montiel, Sergio Sergio.Montiel at gbr.xerox.com

Perhaps running the library...

#/lib/libc.so.6

...gives some information about NPTL or linuxthreads
(for example, this one is _not_ NPTL, is linuxthread from Leroy)

GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5).
Compiled on a Linux 2.4.20 system on 2004-10-06.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        linuxthreads-0.10 by Xavier Leroy
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        libthread_db work sponsored by Alpha Processor Inc
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
Report bugs using the `glibcbug' script to <bugs at gnu.org>.

...but this one below is NTPS from Drepper:

GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5).
Compiled on a Linux 2.4.20 system on 2003-11-12.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        NPTL 0.34 by Ulrich Drepper
        The C stubs add-on version 2.1.2.
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
        Glibc-2.0 compatibility add-on by Cristian Gafton
Thread-local storage support included.
Report bugs using the `glibcbug' script to <bugs at gnu.org>.

Regards
	Sergio