rtf_create_handler again

Jose Antonio Sanchez getaceres at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 11 14:55:08 CEST 2004

Sorry to insist, but I don't know what to do. I don't
know if I'm not getting response because nobody knows
how to solve it or because it's so easy to solve that
it's a waste of time to answer a newbie this
questions, but I can't do anything to solve it.
I'm getting an unresolved symbol on compile time
everytime I call rtf_create_handler on rtai 3.1 I've
compiled it with the three inline modes, and it's the
same on everyone of them. I've looked rtai_fifos.h and
rtai_fifos.c and that function it's there. Maybe I'm
passing the handler the wrong way? What is the correct
way to do that? What is the right prototype for a
handler? Could it be that I'm using it with lxrt
instead of a module?
I'm lost. I don't know what's the problem. I don't
know if it's a bug of RTAI or not. Please, if somebody
knows anything, if someone has used it anytime, could
you please tell me how did you do it? how your
makefile was? what handler prototype did you use?
Thanks.