Rtai & GUI

AlbertoSechi at libero.it AlbertoSechi at libero.it
Tue Oct 12 14:23:04 CEST 2004

Hi, i'm using RTAI with a GUI developed with Glade. I have a user space program
that contains all rtai functions in order to acquire data from DAQ boards. I
can comunicate with my GUI (via net_rpc because my application is distributed)
simply writing a comunication function in callbacks.c file that is activated by
a signal handler.
For example when I click "Connect" button the communication thread is created
and data can be read receiving a message from control task that is running. In
this way I can show data acquired from DAQ boards.

Best regards,
Alberto Sechi

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it