Best way to get status from a RT process

Leonardo Leucas leucas_udia at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 14 21:06:41 CEST 2004

Hi list..

I've develop a realtime application and I want to show
the status in an other app. So, I used shared memory
to inter process communication. But I cant be sure if
the current status could be viewed or not, because the
status var is written in realtime, and the when the
GUI shows the var, it could be different.

How is the best way to show a status var? Am I in a
wrong way?

thanks all

=====
Leonardo Leucas
Eng. Elétrica -=- UFU
leucas at bol.com.br
leucas_udia at yahoo.com.br
UIN: 137702947          Linux_User #329932
"Volta teu rosto sempre na direção do sol e então as sombras ficarão para trás."
Provérbio Turco