RTAI-Lab code generation step fails on my first try

Eric Keller eekeller at psu.edu
Thu Oct 14 23:14:27 CEST 2004

I was trying to build the first example in "Using Scilab/Scicos with RTAI-LAB"
and I can't get the code generation step to work.  It starts but never does
anything, and the Scicos window says the following:

!--error    43
not implemented in scilab....
at line     249 of function do_compile_superblock    called by :
line    24 of function RTAICodeGen_             called by :
exec(RTAICodeGen_,-1),return,
in  execstr instruction    called by :
line   311 of function scicos                   called by :
scicos

I looked at the in the file RTAICodeGen_.sci and the 249th line of
do_compile_superblock looks pretty innocuous as does everything within +- ten
lines.  I'm not a regular scilab user, so I don't know if I can get it to spit
out the offending line.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric