RTAI LiveCD + DB update

Panagiotis Issaris panagiotis.issaris at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Oct 16 03:24:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

Philippe Gerum wrote:

>>http://issaris.homelinux.org/~takis/projects/rtai/
>>

>>I'm about to add a query to show all testresults when
>>a user enters a keyword. Such that if one queries
>>for "845", he will receive the testresults for PC's using
>>"Intel 82845 845 (Brookdale) Host Bridge".

I added the above, so you can now query the database to search
for devices using keywords. The results are the timestamp on which
the test was uploaded and the latencies.

I also added the following to the LiveCD and webapplication:

* I wanted to differentiate between people running the testsuite
for a second or 2 and people leaving it running for hours or
days. So no the duration of a testrun is also stored in the database.

* Furthermore I wanted to get an idea of the load while running
the testsuite and for the moment I took the Linux load (/proc/loadavg)
and stored it the database.

I'm uploading the new LiveCD, but as my uploadbandwidth is rather
low (ADSL), the new LiveCD image will be available at about 03:45h.

With friendly regards,
Takis

Panagiotis Issaris
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven