RTAI LiveCD + DB

MJ_RT mj_rt at softhome.net
Sat Oct 16 03:39:53 CEST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: rtai-admin at rtai.org [mailto:rtai-admin at rtai.org] On Behalf Of
Panagiotis Issaris
Sent: 2004/10/15 02:29 ب.ظ
To: rtai at rtai.org; rtai-dev at rtai.org
Subject: RTAI LiveCD + DB

Hi,

I've created a simple RTAI LiveCD (16MB), which through
a series of menus, guides the user to run the
RTAI testsuite and submit the results and system
configuration information to an Internet database.

I've created a webpage for this LiveCD, including
a HOWTO illustrated with screenshots and
a webpage listing the results. PCI device information
is also avaible for each testrun.

Any feedback and/or testresults are appreciated!

http://issaris.homelinux.org/~takis/projects/rtai/

The current version uses RTAI 3.1 with Linux 2.6.7
and ADEOS r8c4.

The webpage does not contain many queries yet; you
can only list all submitted testresults and view device
information for each testresult.

I'm about to add a query to show all testresults when
a user enters a keyword. Such that if one queries
for "845", he will receive the testresults for PC's using
"Intel 82845 845 (Brookdale) Host Bridge".

With friendly regards,
Takis

Panagiotis Issaris
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven