Problem with S-Function?

Lars.Busch at gmx.net Lars.Busch at gmx.net
Mon Oct 18 12:32:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

after resolving problems with rtai and xrtailab we finally got to test
comedi with a pci-mio-16e-4 board. Rtai, xrtailab and the
testsuite-examples
work fine and also does the demo of comedilib, but if I try to run a
simulink created model I get the following error message:

Comedi find_subdevice failed (No analog output)

Failed in target initialization.

Target is terminated.

Rtai- and comedi-modules have been loaded and I also did a comedi_config
/dev/comedi0 ni_pcimio

Could it be a problem within the S-Function block comedi_data_write of
rtai?
Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Lars Busch