fusion 0.5 - testsuite crashes

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at laposte.net
Mon Oct 18 15:20:07 CEST 2004

Daniel Rohrbach wrote:

 > Thanks for the fast reply. I'm going to test it with 0.6.1 again, if it
 > crashes again, I will post a more detailed report.
 >
 > And yes, I test still with the same processor. The patch I take is the
 > hal8c4-2.6.8.1.patch from fusion-0.6.

You should keep in mind that each version ships with the hal patch which
was specifically validated with it. Using another combination is
possible, of course, but encountering bugs in such a situation is not
abnormal.

As for the figures of the latency test output you sent us, they seem to
indicate that :
- the calibration still has some glitches with slow processors ;
- 100us is probably too short for your hardware.

Regards.

--

					    Gilles Chanteperdrix.