Problem with S-Function

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Mon Oct 18 17:46:51 CEST 2004

Sorry, I had courses all the afternoon.

You need the following modules for RTAI+comedi:

RTAI: rtai_hal
      rtai_lxrt
      rtai_fifos
      rtai_sem
      rtai_mbx
      rtai_msg
      rtai_netrpc.o ThisNode="127.0.0.1"

COMEDI:
      comedi drivers
      rtai_shm
      kcomedilib
      rtai_comedi

I think that now the problems are linked with the comedi card (some NI cards
need adderss by loading the comedi drivers). I don't have experiance with NI
cards.

Ciao

Roberto

--