Which ARM patches to apply?

Umar Qureshey uq at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:50:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have been rummaging through the RTAI 3.1 source tree.  I have
successfully patched a v2.4.19rmk7 kernel.  However I see two more patches
in the rtai-core/arch/arm/patches/updates/ directory.  I looked though
clps711x-compile.patch file and I see that the first file in that patch
(clps711x-timer.c) is already patched but the two other files (rtai_arch.h
and rtai_timer.h) are not patched.  Similarly, the second patch file,
which is clps711x-init_irq_flush.patch, refers to rtai.c and it is not
patched either.

I don't see any docs documenting this so I was wondering if I need to
apply these patches also?  Incidently, my machine is of clps711x type so I
guess I'd be affected by this.

Kind Regards,

Umar