lxrt question - dynamical loading of code at runtime into lxrt application

Maximilian Heise max.heise at gmx.net

my question is lxrt design related.

We have an application, it's real time control, until now we are using
kernel space. The question is how i could port that to lxrt.

We are dynamically loading multiple exchangeable controllers at runtime
for our different plants on one machine. In kernel mode this can be done
by loading a module.
Since the kernel is basically one namespace, by knowing the right
function names in other modules we plug into the framework of our other
communication/logging/IPC modules.

I'm aware on how to port all the other modules and the driver for the
DAQ card which will be running all the time. But how can i load a module
(or any other piece of code) into an lxrt enabled program in user space
at runtime ?

Has anybody else done a similar thing with lxrt ?
Or even better, anybody has examples, bits of code etc. ?

Thanks so much for your pointers/info
Max

--
Maximilian HEISE
max.heise at gmx.net, Maximilian.Heise at upc.es
Key fingerprint = 1801 8B78 CF81 B20E 5529  0F84 4E59 8AB5 D5D4 0E99