LiveCD DB fix

Panagiotis Issaris panagiotis.issaris at mech.kuleuven.ac.be

I've just fixed a bug in the SQL code of the RTAI LiveCD
database which prevented some entries from being submitted.

I've extensively checked my (Apache/PostgreSQL) server logs
and apparantly only one user got hit by the bug.

His entry was marked with the identifier "laphroaig",
and wasn't entered into the database, because of this bug.

To "laphroaig": I added your entry to the database.

My apologies for posting this slightly offtopic message,
but I didn't see how I could reach "laphroaig" in any other way.

With friendly regards,
Takis

Panagiotis Issaris
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven