fusion property

MJ_RT mj_rt at softhome.net
Fri Oct 22 23:53:52 CEST 2004

Hi every body
I would know more about capability of fusion and different between
legacy LXRT in programming, and its highlights
For starting point for a Real-Time project on 2.6 kernels in user mode
with full access to I/O and hardware Resource ,ISR , system functions ,
and less jitter and latency with ease of developing and ...etc, what is
good?
I would to implement a multi actuator controller with 1 KHz loop and lot
floating point computation with using fast IPC scheme. (I suggest shared
memory)
Guide me choice Best things as available in RTAI.
Regards, Mj