(no subject)

foghetticlaudio foghetticlaudio at libero.it

I'm trying xrtailab support for rtw-matlab.
I am using RTAI 3.1 + kernel 2.6.8.1  patched with rthal patch from
RTAI-3.1-test1. I'm working on pentium 4 3.2 Ghz (Debian 3.1 GNU/Linix).
I compiled xrtailab and everything seems to work well. I make a simple example
test.mdl (signal+scope), on Matlab 6.5 (R13), without compilation error.
I start my real-time application (test.mdl), and I connect to xrtailab.
I can open the scope's signal window but there is no signal plotted on it!
I can't look my signals even if I change the parameters in scope's control
windows. Am I missing somethings?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Claudio.

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it