system reboots after insmod rtai_hal

Daniel Rohrbach dro at sysgo.com
Mon Oct 25 16:39:46 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 22. Oktober 2004 20:59 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 12:13, Daniel Rohrbach wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > I'm, facing a strange problem:
> > Everytime I insert rtai_hal.ko, my embedded system reboots after printing
> >
> > Adeos: Domain RTAI registered.
> > RTAI[hal]: Loaded over Adeos 2.6r8c5/x86.
> >
> > My system:
> > fusion-0.6.1  (it also reboots with 0.5 or 0.6)
> > Linux-2.6.8.1 patched with r6c5
>
> Issues have already been reported with 2.6.8.1. Try 2.6.7 to check.
>
> > Does anybody know, what could cause this problem? I don't think it is a
> > problem from fusion, because it also crashes with fusion-0.5 and
> > fusion-0.6.
> >

> > Daniel.

Hello,

thanks for reply, but it still doesn't work with 2.6.7. How I wrote before, I
think it's a failure of me, not from fusion. Can you tell me, what causes
this reboots, or give me a hint? So that I have a startup, to look for
mistakes in my configuration.

Daniel.