(no subject)

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Mon Oct 25 13:11:16 CEST 2004

It can be a problem with the mesa support under efltk. You can have one of the
following situation:

- ld.so.conf doesn't contains the directory where you installed the mesa lib
- You have both mesa from xrtailab installation and mesa from your linux
distribution. The system try to work with the distribution mesa lib and not
with the 5.1 or 6.0 mesalib

These are problems that we already constated in our different installation. I
hope this can help

Roberto