Feel difficult

Paul bdi-emc at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 26 12:09:20 CEST 2004

Currently in the process of updating the BDI-Live CD with the latest RTAI
release and a 2.4.27 kernel.. I get the impression that the CD has a far
wider appeal to other groups, not just EMC (The CD's primary target).

For anyone who has tried it - Do yo have any suggestions for extra packages to
be included in the next release ?

BTW Hope I'm treading on your toes Takis with this one..

Regards, Paul.

--
Pieces of seven,  pieces of seven - A parroty error.
"To err is human...to really f*** things up requires the root password."