Compilation problems with rtai-comedi

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Thu Oct 28 22:43:01 CEST 2004

Hi Anders

first of all you need to copy (or link) your comedi.h and comedilib.h also
under include/linux. The configuration of RTAI get /usr but the .h are
searched under /usr/include/linux.

The secon problem is connected with the comedilib.h coming with comedilib. You
have to copy the comedilib.h from the comedi cvs and not from comedilib cvs!
This is a known problem connected with the comedi cvs.

Ciao

Roberto

--
University of Applied Sciences