Test Suite summary

Umar Qureshey uq at ecs.fullerton.edu

I did run the makefile with the DESTDIR variable.  I did not see any dev
subdirectory anywhere in the destination tree.

My kernel is compiled with devfs enabled and it is mounted at boot time.
I can cd into it and look around.  The modules seem to loaded
successfully.  I have posted some output in previous message which seems
to indicate the module loading is successfull.

Regards,

Umar