Test Suite summary

Umar Qureshey uq at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Oct 30 03:41:13 CEST 2004

Yes, please keep us posted.  RTAI is ideal for embedded and low-powered
computers such as my lowly 486DX4.  I will keep hacking at it and
try to get it to work but if anyone has any experience running RTAI 3.1
with Kernel 2.6 on a i486, please contact me.  I can sure use some help
trying to get it running.

Regards,

Umar